CMM Institute Practice Liaison
The CMM Institute has designated a Practice Liaison to support the next generation of CMM-based practitioners across fields such as organization development, change management, conflict resolution, counseling and therapy, community development, international development, spiritual practice, executive and life coaching, education, and more.
- Jesse Sostrin, email@example.com (805-441-2683)
Role of the CMM Institute’s Practice Liaison
The CMM Institute’s practice liaison is an associate/board member who assumes responsibility for coordinating a range of activities that are largely field-based in nature. Please feel free to contact the practice liaison with any inquiries based upon the following criteria:
- Learning about existing projects that take CMM from theory to practice;
- Connecting with other practitioners who can share their experience and provide mentoring;
- Coordinating with the Institute’s on-going efforts to recognize, promote, and support the application and practice of CMM in the world; and
- Exploring possible partnerships with the Institute to bring CMM-based practice to your field of endeavor or region of the world.